Skip to content
Benefits of Remote Work & Travel
- 75 million U.S. employees (56% of the U.S. workforce) have a job that allows for remote work due to COVID-19.
- Employers are struggling to provide incentives and benefits to sustain employee morale.
- For 78% of remote workers who are working from home, networking with people face-to-face can reduce feelings of isolation, increase collaboration, and build connections and community.
- Workation clients found a renewed sense of inspiration when traveling and learned valuable skills and tools whilst working remotely.
Statistics of Remote Work
- Flexibility increases loyalty; 85% of millennials want flexible work
- Remote travel work gives access to new markets and networking opportunities
- 93% of respondents are more productive when working remotely
- Remote workers are happier, healthier and feel more valued
- 82% of telecommuters report lower stress
- Remote workers cite they accomplish 30% more in less time
- Workplace interruptions cost companies $588 billion a year
- Ineffective communication is one of the largest productivity drains in an office
- The avg employee wastes 31 hours a month in unproductive meetings
- Remote workers are 20% more productive
- On average, companies save $11,000 per remote employee per year